Re: RC: Being the "alpha horse"

In a message dated 10/3/00 9:52:03 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net(Kat Swigart) writes:

<< They are teaching them
 domestic horse behavior by teaching them how to interact
 with humans.   >>

 Kat,
    Thanks for adding some reality to a subject that grows more tiresome (for
me, anyway) by assertions, counter-assertions, my agenda, your agenda, "ad
nauseum."
    I know for $99.00 I could probably learn to "bond" with my horse in the
round pen, but, I think I'll just go out and ride him in the Wildcat Hills
now (where, as you know, the real "bonding" happens.)
    Have a nice day,
        Frank.