From: Truman Prevatt, PhD [mailto:truman.prevatt@netsrq.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 8:25 AM
To: BMcCrary27@aol.com
Cc: bolinger@bigsky.net; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: delema

On several rides I have done, the finish line was a mile or two from camp.
You
finished, the RM had water there and you either walked or rode your shorse
it. I
walked and it took about 20 to 40 minutes. This is not a big deal. With the
LD
you put pulse takers out at the finish.

You might have to even move a vet out, but that's a lot safer than the type
of
finished described.

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.