Lassen Challenger Ride

I am sure there are two sides to this story - we need to hear from the
Sanctioning Chairman on this issue also.  Then you can fax, write, etc.

Jan Jeffers

Please Note: Stanford Medical Center has changed the
email address format for all users. Our new address
format is "firstname.lastname@medcenter.stanford.edu"
Addresses in the formats "@ucsfstanford.org",
"@hosp.stanford.edu" and "@shssouth.stanford.edu"
will not be supported after October 1, 2000. In the
event of non-delivered mail, please contact your
intended correspondent by telephone to obtain the
correct address.