delema

So...Turns out on the lay-out of the trail of this ride I'm trying to put together...the ONLY possible finish line is on a curvey, rutted, narrow, down hill, trees on both sides, two track...Which means...pretty dangerous for horses and riders who might be racing for the finish...Do I just warn everyone amply and the pre-ride meeting and hope for the best...or do I consider not having this ride at all because I cannot supply a "safe" finish line???