RC: Saddle fit

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

Duncan:
I think most of the riding horses in the late 1800s,
very early 1900's had the same body type (high withers,
slab sided, with a back sloping away from the spine).
This body type, you can practically get on and off
without being cinched-up. Horses with "other conformation"
did other things.

regards,
Barb