Damn Tree!

Well had my money all in the bank ready to save for a new saddle. Low and
behold I should have never opened my mouth or touched my keyboard.
Went on a delivery me in my pretty nice 99 Dodge Ram pretty pearl metalic
grey truck. I pull into the driveway, had just bragged to my husband a few
days before how great I was at backing up. Well this Driveway is very
narrow. The two iddy biddy cars should have spoken volumes to me. But With
no way out of the customers Driveway I have no choice but to go Backwards.
The driveway makes a sharp curve then straightens out. Noooo problem... then
you have to go over a narrow bridge with two trees on either side... Noooo
problem after that you have to turn slightly to the left. PROBLEM there is a
tree that sits so close I saw the marks from previous vehicles that I sort
of hit.I now have a nice 6 inch by six inch dent in my front right fender
and a side light broken the paint near the fold of the fender cracked and
shows bare metal. $210 to fix.. and hurt pride. I had $350 to begin with was
going to include some Christmas Money and some Birthday money to get one
next spring.  I have to hold off now. >=o( I think I will go buy a box of
tissue to cry with and take the other 138.54 and blow it on a few bras! Damn
Tree! this sucks. I would have kept the dent had it been horse related. I
refuse to have a dent in my truck cause I messed up on my backing up!I am
sooo darn good at it too! This kills my record!!
Carla (darn little foriegn automobile being so darn small!)
Ansata (hey why not blow that 138.54 on somemore of them twizzlers!)
Haley (bleck yuk blah those were horrid mom just horrid!)
Rob (Haley doesn't like those twizzlers hon!)*wiping horse slobber off his
face and hands*
you have to read the twizzler incident!!!