RE: Saddle Fit

<<To me, saddle-fitting is an ongoing process that requires constant
observation and a lot of uncertainty.  Since most horse owners
cannot afford a steady succession of saddles it seems to me that
one reaches a happy medium and depends on the saddle pad to take
up the slack for as long as possible.>>

Marv, I agree with everything on your post except if you have
Tevis dreams (like I do) then you might end up having 10 saddle
pads (like I do), and still having saddle fit problems.  There
was no happy medium for me.

It does work for the casual rider to a certain extent.

I ended up getting an adjustable saddle (the ReactorPanel).  It
just got to be too frustrating for me to deal with the body changes,
otherwise.

I was going to get a custom saddle.  My biggest issue
was having to send my saddle back to the manufacturer everytime
he changes shape.  That cuts down on riding time!

K.