Had a good endurance ride

Well, the Daniel Boone Distance Riders put on the Kentucky Stampede last weekend
a multi-day 25 and 50 mile ride. Low and behold there is fellow in his 20's by
the name of Conrad (don't have a last name) from South Africa there.  Not riding
but as a farrier apprentice. Came with Bob and Lois MacAfee from Indiana. Now I
bet I know what your accent is like.

Had a good showing considering the Baltimore was the same weekend.  The rider
from farthest away was from Colorado.  Came to check out the site 2001 AERC
National Ride.  She wore a full body suit not just riding tights.  I know I'm
married but I not blind.  She was all there.  I was the in-timer at the vet
check

Hope you can blow off some of that steam after you received those insults in
court, but I know you can dish it out too.

Hope your Spring is going better now, we are getting deeper into fall temp into
the 50's for highs this weekend.
begin:vcard
n:Pollock;Don & Linda
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:donp@dcr.net
note:JR- BUT DADDY,  that's log with BIG musrooms on it, it'll eat me.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Oak Hill Farm=0D=0A1400 Birdie Road;Lawrenceburg;Kentucky;40342;
fn:Don & Linda Pollock & JR n Bay Star
end:vcard