ground flax seed

A while back someone asked of a way to ground the flax seed. She said she used a small coffee grinder.

Well my husband returned from the feed store on Saturday with a bag of whole seed instead of the ground flax I usually get.  I put my brain to work and took the seed to work.
We own a grocery store and sell whole coffee beans. We have a commercial grinder for the coffee beans. Before we opened this a.m. I used it.... Oh it was great 2 minutes later I had 5 pounds of ground stuff perfect. Heehaw I felt so lucky.

And yes I am addicted to the fresh ground coffee, I love the fresh cappuccino every morning.

Laurie

www.Whaleyssouth.com