Saddle Poll

I have an old Stubben Seigfried I rode many many miles and loved it.  It fit
several horses very well,  has a wider tree than some.  Has held up well
under lots of use.

Presently using an early model Ortho-Flex, also with lots of miles on
several horses.
It  fits the horse I ride most just a little better than the Stubben.   I
bought it used and it has had a lot of use and wearing well also.   Seems to
fit every horse I put it on so far.

Sent just for information to those looking for saddles.    Neither one is
for sale.