bits

Wendy Mickels rahes@alltel.net
My original message before I deleted it was which is more
severe? a tom thumb snaffle, or a kimberwick un-broken? I think un -educated hands are the biggest problem and I recomended the wear it yourself trick to learn. I prefer the tomb thumb, for
its snaffle appeal. My horses are very trained but also
headstrong and I some times need the added stop in competiton.