Re: Re: FLAIR Strips

There was a commentary on them during the breeders cup races for TB's.  Some
trainers were using them on the race horses with decent success, but i cant
remember all that was said about them.

Anna and Keith and all our critters in New Mexico
(horses) Hobo(the old man) Shy Ann (the Mule)
Lizzy (momma) and Lightning (baby)
(Basenjis) Lady Queen of the house, and
her two sons George and Iceman and finally
Lilly (the prairie dog)

visit my website at
http://www.shyann.friendpages.com
or at
http://pages.ivillage.com/pe/annalar16/index.html
Try this online auction site
http://www.usellnbid.com/auctionscripts/referafriend.idc?code=19804

> The flair strips are just like what the football players use on their
noses
> to keep their nostrils open.  The people ones are called "Breath Right"
> nasal strips.  My husband uses them for his snoring.  The Flair strips are
> so new that the endurance world probably doesnt know about them  YET :-)
> was wondering when someone might inquire about trying them.  I dont see
> anything wrong with using them, so far.  They arent any different than
using
> splint boots, bridles or a crupper or carbo charge for that matter.
mmmmmmm