Re: RC: Unidentified subject!

I don't believe anyone should have unfair advantage, however, anyone at a
postride check should yield to someone who is going out on the trail.

As to the number of vets, sometimes we get the proper number of vets and 30
or so riders show up at the last minute to ride.  This is also why some rides
run out of food and get blasted for it.  This has happened on our ride
several times.....mb