Re: RC: Whining Ridecampers :))

In a message dated 01/26/2000 8:26:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Dbeverly4@aol.com writes:

<< Stuff happens at a ride and (believe it or
 not) its kind of fun to "gripe" about it.  Will all the gripees stop going
 rides?  I think not.  Will we stop griping?  "No way!"  Just human nature.

The downside of griping is that if a RM hears enough of it, he/she might just
conclude that managing a ride isn't worth the hassle and heartache and quit.
I COULD happen, probably has somewhere along the way.  Just think about it

Barbara