Hay seizure

jmaynard, NV jolmayna@whitepine.k12.nv.us
I live in White Pine County, NV and several people here sell their hay in CA.  Hay from WP is not stopped at the CA border but they will not let Elko County, NV hay in.  My daughter is working at Santa Anita Race Track and she can take hay for her own horses from WP but the check station would not allow any from Elko and I don't know how many others.  The check station didn't bother to check the Health Papers, Coggins, Brand Inspection on her horses but did check her hay out.

Maybe this will help you out some.