Re: RC: Re: Re: Re: pre-purchase exams

In a message dated 1/26/00 1:18:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
michrowe@frontier.net writes:

<< Since bone
 takes two years of LSD to develop, does this mean we can make very subtle
 corrections to his angles and try to bring his toes in a bit over the next
 year?  My vet says no, but I wondered if anyone has experience with this
 personally. >>

While the answer might not be a flat no, at least it is not much...

Heidi