[Fwd: Fw: Danger - Quest]

--
Teddy Lancaster
American Endurance Ride Conference # 139422
- Member since 1974
6000+ career miles

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
Your Trail Riding Equipment Headquarters - Celebrating our
20th Anniversary!!!!
Teddy Lancaster, President
1348 Township Road 256
Kitts Hill, Ohio, 45645 USA  -  http://runningbear.com/
Webmaster for USA East website: http://usa-east.org/
Moderator for the USA EAST mailing list:

http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/USAEAST
1-800-533-2327, FAX: 740-533-0337
Home of Khalarado+/ 1990 IAHA National Endurance Champion
- (1982 Chestnut CMK Stallion)
Supplying the WORLD with quality endurance equipment since
1980