weight devisions take 2

How about someone like me who cannot seem to control the excitement... I
could bounce from HW to MW? okay maybe I am dreaming here but I do get
rather an upset rummy. Yeah I know take some Pepto or Imodium but the trots
will be the trots!!
Carla (maybe I should eat some green Bannanas or something)
Ansata (smells kinda funny mom!)
Haley (MOM I WOULD SWEAR YOU ARE A HEAVYWEIGHT!)
Rob (?)