Altered States

Howard,
    I take "kindness" and "rudeness" very seriously.  I believe each of us is
probably capable of both behaviors, and most of us try to do and say the
right things.
    For me, it is a daily struggle to be a good person.
    I don't, for a minute, think you are not a "kind" person...for those of
us with children, it seems we are measured by how we treat and raise our
children.
    From your posts, I know your daughter is fortunate to have a caring
father who "treats" her to the Wide, Wonderful World of Endurance Riding.
    As for the "serious" nature of my previous post concerning some "Howard
Ramblings While In An Altered State", well, I know if you noticed me in need
of "help", you would not hesitate to assist me. (g)
    My wife, from Tennessee, has "clued me in" on the unique nature of
southern humor...it's a struggle, but I learn so much on Ridecamp.
    Retired from the U.S.Navy, (but not dead),
      Frank (in Western Nebraska, where we don't worry 'bout the cold, but do
wonder                  'bout what's happening "out in the real world")