Fw: Vet Board Letter

This site is relevant for all you people who feed garlic, etc and many
others! It's just a little bit old, tho

 >I can only wonder what will happen to this profession (both human >and
equines) if such silly laws are passed.  Soon, I imagine, we will >not be
able to buy herbs or vitamins over the counter.  It always >seems to be
about money and control.
> >We may consider them silly, and as such we tend not to take
>them too seriously, but they are just the vanguard of things to come, >if
the giant pharmaceutical companies get their way.   :(

http://www.iahf.com/world/981101a.html