unsubscribing troubles

I have sent two messages to the address provided by the list manager, both of which had as the subject "unsubscribe" and the same word in the body of the message.  I am still receiving ridecamp messages as previously.  Can someone, somewhere please help me get off this list.  My time has become limited and I cannot continue deleting the many, many messages received every day.

Do I need to use some particular capitalization scheme in the unsubscribe message?  What can I do?

Help,

alice harris
ahrides@gateway.net