pre-purchase exams-flex tests

<< <<  What vets SHOULD be doing is reporting on what is found
  and what effect that may or may not have on the intended use--and then it
is
  up to the PURCHASER to decide. >>

 I could not agree with you more Heidi! I believe that the purchaser  should
make the final decision and the vet should only speak on the physical aspect.
Another problem is, in my case, I have a really good vet but he knows NOTHING
about endurance or endurance horses. He raises cutting horses so his
perspective comes with that slant and I have often had to get a second
opinion when it comes to Endurance type problems or questions.

 Maria, Texas