Re: RC: Fireworks this year?

In a message dated 01/25/2000 6:29:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< I know that it's only January, but I was wondering if anyone knew if the
Fireworks ride in Santa Cruz, CA was going to be held this year?  If so,
when? >>

As far as I know, it will be on August 5th, although I have not yet received
a sanction application form.  Just talked to a man who helps us on our ride
and he said Fireworks was to be on the 5th, as he helps on that ride too.
You could e-mail Liz Maitoza, ride mgr. at lmaitoza@pacbell.net

Barbara