Junior Rider - Decatur Tx Ride

Hi all,   Anyone going to Frigit Digit Ride.. Decatur , Tx willing to take on a 12 yo for the 30 miler???  That is , assuming we don't have an ice storm to mess up my ability to drive there.  I need to ride my stallion.  My daughter is riding my11 yo mare but is not confident enough to put up with my stallion yet as we have only just started riding him with my 12yo dau riding my mare.  Mare is sensible and not a problem riding with other horses.  Mary Ann