Re: RC: Re: Arab shows

i hear those BRR horses are very nice- I am a Crabbet breeder too, and
thoroughly enjoy going and showing at teh Crabbet Celebration every year
in VA (or East Coast).
The horses always look happy and everyone is just like on here- friendly
and willing to help out. It's definitely worth it.
Gwen

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 16:52:32 -0800 "Dawna Bynum-Boyd"
<EndurzRider@worldnet.att.net> writes:
> Heidi, this is precisely why I'm excited about the Crabbet
> shows...natural.> Thank goodness, perhaps there is a place we can show
at least a few > of the> Arabian in their natural posture.  I plan to
bring my stallion BRR
> Count Lou> to the show this summer.  I'm looking forward to being able
> participate> in this event.
>
> Dawna

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.