Re: RC: more jobs

>hi, I was thinking...what about having a dairy farm or something like
>that.  >I'm a vegetarian soooooooooo, would that be wrong?

Yes.  It is wrong to be a vegetarian.  You cannot live in Tennessee or
Georgia (my turf) unless you pledge allegiance to fried chicken and BBQ.
If you don't occasionally shoot something  around here, there's no
telling what will move in on you.

Angie (trying to figure out how to fry fire ants)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.