SERA convention presentations

Hello everyone, I went to the SERA convention Saturday AM for the 2
presentations by Lynn Crespo and Dr. Marcella  - both on different
aspects of electrolytes, metabolic issues, cramping, etc...We heard lots
of good information about grain in the diet, how electrolytes work at
the cellular level, how much/how often to electrolyte, and how different
stressors (trailering, adrenaline, etc...) can affect a horse's performance.

I took a ton of notes which I am slowly putting together in some
sensible fashion.

Is the list interested in that summary? If so, I'll post when I'm
through going over my notes - which may be a few days.

Tina
tina@liveonthenet.com
SE Region