Re: snugpax

Well, since I've seen a couple of product endorsements, let me put my two
cents worth in........   I wrote (emailed) to Snugpax about a problem getting
my cantle pack to fit a nonstandard saddle.    Of course their packs are
totally great - when they say no bounce they really mean it!    So I was
bummed not to be able to get a good fit on this new saddle.  Got an immediate
reply, which led to me taking the saddle to them.

Guess what?   "Them" is one very nice woman and her sewing machine.   She is
located in Redding, CA.   She makes these great products one at a time at her
home.   She likes to do custom stuff and has had a few people send her
saddles to design for.    She sat right down and fixed my cantle bag,
fretting all the while that somehow it wouldn't be quite perfect.

BTW, her products are no longer carried by Sportack, tho I believe they are
available thru Horse Dacor, Running Bear, and some others.   She has a couple
of new items that will be out at the convention, thru the vendors.   She is
Sharon McKinney and the email is   snugpax@shasta.com       Great product,
great price, great service!
Pat