Re: RC: Trail Rite

In a message dated 1/23/00 10:16:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
WintersDwbob@aol.com writes:

<< Trail Rite has always had exactly  what I wanted and when I wanted it.  I
 wanted a mesh hay bag  but not as deep as they were shown.  No Problem!!!!
 Custolm order and no extra charge and I had it in 3 days.  I have found the
 only sponge bag that doesn't mold  mildew  or turn hard as a rock.  Thanks
 Guys  Happy Trails.   Trail Rite does it right.  Donna Winters and Rocket BOB

Gosh!  Thanks for the complement, Donna!!!!  Can I post this at the
Convention this year at our booth?  Please come by and say HI, OK?
Tammy