RE: Re: dogfighting on MTV

You Wrote:

>As the owner of an American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT), I have to respond
>to this post.  I have already written Mtv with a complaint, and an
>appeal to pull the video from their rotation.  I urge all of you to do
>the same.
snip..snip..

 I must agree with you. Although I have never owned a pit, when I
volunteered at the local animal shelter we had a pit pup (around 4 weeks)
found in the street. The lady in charge of the shelter owned six
bullterrier and she eventually took Pit-tricia (the name we gave the pup,
hee hee) home to stay...most would tell you bullterriers and pitbulls!!!!
NO WAY!! well....Pit-tricia grew into an amazing dog she loved all who met
her animal and human alike, she was so sweet she eventually became the
shelter mascot and did a lot of good for the image of the pit in the area,
so much so that the Pitbull federations championships are held nearby!

Celeste (South Africa)
Mawlud & Shadixx