Young Anglo.... needing a job

Dear Friends,

    An acquaintance of mine located in Colorado is looking for someone to
lease his young, greenbroke Anglo-Arab stallion.  This horse sounds really
cool, but I just don't have the room or the time for this young guy - so I am
calling on my fellow Ridecampers for help.

    The owner is basically looking for someone to work with and ride this
guy.  Owner has just been too short on time, but is looking towards an
endurance career for this guy.

    “My Shadow,” (aka Bud) is a registered Anglo-Arab (IAHA # AA 9413),
foaled 05/01/97.  He is a dark bay and is around 15 H.  His Sire is Shadow
Serenade, a black Babson Egyptian Arabian (AHRA # 260827).  His Dam is Mia
Hora, a dark bay Thoroughbred racehorse (JC # 8703794).

    Bud is greenbroke and the owner assures me that he is tractable and has
excellent conformation.  A videotape is available.

    The owner would like to work out some kind of lease agreement with the
person interested in Bud.  As per owner, “This horse needs a job!”  If
interested, please email Equusmtn@aol.com, or call (303) 445-2891. Pictures
are available upon request.

Happy Trails All.
Jinnifer