Re: hay feeders

>Ours much prefer eating with
>their heads down rather than horizontal.

Another thing to consider according to our local vet/equine dentist, is that
the head down while chewing is a more natural alignment of the teeth. Look
slightly up, then tilt your head down, notice the change in the relation of
the top jaw to the bottom jaw. My equine dentist claims that always eating
with their head up causes un-natural wear patterns on the horses teeth.
Cheryl