Long-ear ????

Hi all, just wanted to post a question to the mule, donkey, burro lovers.
What is the difference between a burro and a donkey?
I'm seeing lots of cutie minis around and get the 'wants' every time.  I'd
like to know more about them.
Also, what is the difference between a molly and a jenny? I know a mule is
a cross with a jack to a mare.  What is a cross between a stallion to a
donkey? Or is it the same.  I'm thinking there was a difference.
Thanks, just curious.
Jan