Re: RC: Fw: Re: Re: Please explain NH to me/YAHOOS

In a message dated 9/27/00 8:17:01 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
tracey@tbt.co.za writes:

<< I just wish more people would listen to their horses, rather than some chap
 >standing in a pen, asking $50,00 per head, is all. >>

THAT is it, isn't.
Unfortunately, there are many folks who can't even hear what other folks
saying, let alone what a horse may be trying to convey.
    Helping people learn to "change the station to which they listen" and
tune in to the same one to which the horse listens is of maximum benefit to
the horse and rider.
    There are people out there who can help people learn AND APPLY that
learning.
    Separating the real teachers out there from the yahoos is the first test
of how badly one wants to learn from horses.
    Okay, back on my head,
        Frank.