Re: Conformation flaws that are "Deal Breakers"

----- Original Message -----
From: Truman Prevatt, PhD <truman.prevatt@netsrq.com>> Michael Jordan was
not capable of even being considered for his high school> basket ball team
until he was a junior in high school. He was too gangly and> clumsily. Well
we all know what he became - the greatest basket ball player to> ever step
onto the courts.

> Maybe 2 years old is a bit early to access athletic ability.> > Truman

A good point.  Maybe some of the breeders that have been at this much longer
then me, or others that have raised babes, can step in and comment about the
common 'faults' that a 2yo could be expected to develop and grow out of, or
comment on some things that generally do not correct as they age.

Becky Huffman
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/
"I think it's probably a good thing to be considered stable, but with a
capacity for madness."    ~ Wayne Coyne of The Flaming Lips