stalls 101

Terri; Did you happen to notice that if you take the "er" off of ferrier and
add a "t", you get ferrit, a misspelled name of a mean little weasel.  I
could tell you how I perfectly put my horses away everytime, (Hey did anyone
notice you can use a fly mask as a halter on hot lazy days?), but I really
think you should have the ferrier/shoer demonstrate for you. Over and Over
again. If he has a good looking assistant in tight jeans, then the assistant
must do the demonstration. Have a cup of coffee while you watch and learn.
Beth