FEI Judge & Steward Needed

Fort Howes Endurance Ride on June 9, 2001, is seeking someone from the list of learner judges/stewards to come and help fulfill our requirements for a Foreign Judge and Chief Steward.  A "foreign" judge just needs to be someone from a different region within the US (i.e.-we need someone from a different time zone-ours is Mountain).  If you are a judge and/or steward in training, and you are interested in gaining some experience with FEI rides, please contact us.  We are going to be gone tomorrow (Thursday) from 7:30am  mountain until 3:00(we are up at 5:30am-call if you want)(or we will be up tonight until 11:00pm).  We do have an answering machine, fax line, and e-mail.  Phone is (406) 784-2469  fax is (406) 784-2158.

Thank You-
Bill and Jan Stevens
Fort Howes Endurance Rides, Inc.
June 9, 2001