Re: Fw: RC: Ansur Safari

I checked them out and spoke extensively with the lady who owns the
company.  Great concept and pretty saddle.  I haven't ridden one,
though.  A price range of over $2000 for a saddle is out of this world
to me, so I think I'm going to get a Bob Marshall endurance for now
instead.  Let me know if you ride one, though.
Shannon

> Sorry.  The Ansur Safari is the endurance model of a treeless
saddle.  The
> original saddle, the Ansur Classic, was designed for dressage.
Donnis Thran