oat hay

Hi, Betsy.

I love oat hay, and feed it to my two every winter (we can only get it in
winter) as one-quarter of their hay ration. with alfalfa being the other
quarter and grass hay as half.  They love it and it is the only thing which
finally put weight on Piglet, after months of trying.  I've had people ask
why my horses come out of winter looking so good (no hairy coats, shining
like new pins, fat, er I mean well-covered) and the only thing I can think
of is that it's the oat hay.

Of course, quality is an issue, but my feed store supplies excellent, green,
fresh oat hay, which the horses love.

Tracey