Can My Horse do endurance? Answer!

Can your horse do endurance? Well If you have to ask the question the answer
now would be NO. But if you consistantly LEARN, Train, and work hard give
him/her a few months, then plan on getting the turtle award. I would answer
yes your horse can do endurance. I look at it like this. Take the horse you
have get them good and ready to do a slow ride and see if you like the
sport. If your horse does well you may have a horse that can do endurance.
But, You may not like all the stuff that goes along with it. If your horse
does poorly and you still like endurance riding you may want to sell the
horse or get another. Instead of asking the question I have a draft horse
can he do endurance, or I have a mini pony can he do endurance. All horses
can do endurance, but how WELL he does is another subject. I would
reccomened to everyone if you think you like it GO crew and learn. If You
can tollerate crewing then try a ride a SLOW one. But know your horses
capabilities. I would not take Haley or Ansata on a ride right now. They get
tired right now after six miles!! I can probably get Ansata in shape in 6
months to do a 25-35 1 year to do a 50 and 1 1/2 to two years to do a
hundred! I don't like to push training. I like for them to think it is all
their idea!!!
The horses that adore and completely trust their humans will go go go until
they either fall down dead or die with exhaustion. You haven't anything to
loose other than you will know more about your horse, meet some great
people, learn a new sport and say I did that! You will either like it and
get adictted or you will hate it. I will say this Weenies not apply!
Carla (Endurance riding..It aint for weenies!)
Ansata (huf huff huff what another mile.. is she tryin to kill me?)
Haley (she is nuts no endurance for me watch this) *owie owie my fut hurts
mom owie owie*
Rob (Honey Haley is having mystery pains again!)