Re: kiger mustangs

I've gotten a few responses on Kigers/spanish mustangs and
the concencus seems to be tough, tough and very tough
little horses. Not top ten material, but not alot of info.
on the arab crossed with the kigers. I also had a few
people who didn't know what I meant by a kiger mustang, so
here is the url where a few of their stallions are
advertised;
http://www.sundancekigers.com/stallions.htm

thanks again for the responses

=====