Re: RC: BOD Meeting Policy

Ten-Four!!!!  You have my vote.  Glad you (and others) are voicing your
opinions.  This way I can more informed votes....

--
Teddy Lancaster (gone to Biltmore Ride on Sept. 27, then Liberty Run,
returning Oct. 9)

American Endurance Ride Conference # 139422
- Member since 1974
6000+ career miles

NOT to FINISH is to LOSE - motto of the WEC-France-2000

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
Your Trail Riding Equipment Headquarters - Celebrating our 20th
Anniversary!!!!
Teddy Lancaster, President
1348 Township Road 256
Kitts Hill, Ohio, 45645 USA  -  http://runningbear.com/