Re: RC: New Stallion for Tevis Drawing!!!

Hi Anonymous (blind cc)
I'm cc'ing this to ridecamp bacause you are not the only one who cannot
find the snail-mail address. David, can we have the mailing address for
where to send the danations for rescue operations for rides and can you
please give us an update on the progress?
ALSO!!! NEW STALLION BREEDING donated! Sandy has graciously offered to
donate a breeding to her stallion SALAZAR! Please visit her web site at
http://hometown.aol.com/sandydsa/myhomepage/business.html to view this
magnificant guy!!! You can contact Sandy about her stallion at
SandyDSA@aol.com.
When you donate an amount of $50 or a few $50 donations, remember to
designate a stallion of your choice for the breedings and you might want
to list 1st, 2nd 3rd choice... so that if you are not drawn for one, you
have a shot at one of the others.
This will be fun!! And the drawing will be on Oct 1 so get those
donations in--- the address please once again, David?
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov