RE: Saddle link page updated

-----Original Message-----
From: Lif Strand [mailto:fasterhorses@gilanet.com]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 12:04 PM
To: Ridecamp; horsemanofftopic; Equinesales@egroups.com; Heritage
Endurance Race List; horsebarter@egroups.com; NewMexico Riders; Pegasus
Rising
Subject: RC: Saddle link page updated

www.fasterhorses.com/saddlelinks.html
<http://www.fasterhorses.com/saddlelinks.html>

The saddle links page has been updated.  If you sent me a suggestion for
the saddle list and don't see it on the page, it could be for one of the
following reasons:
1)  Broken URL
2)  URL is not for the manufacturer but for a distributor
3)  URL was sent with no manufacturer's name
4)  No contact info at all was supplied
5)  No saddle style/use category (e.g. endurance, trail, dressage, etc.)
was supplied

If you know of a saddle that's not on the list, please email me with the
info.  Make sure that you send me the manufacturer's name, the saddle
style/use, model name if known and URL or other contact info.

Please note that all information on the page has been supplied by people
like yourself, and I have not checked each individual bit of info for
accuracy.  If you note errors, I'd appreciate an email about it.

Thanks!  Lif

            Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
<http://www.fasterhorses.com/>
          Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine
Art
                Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 -
http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html
<http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html>