Fantastic Impression Pad (Re: Saddle Fit)

Lynda Townsend townsend.buggies.sliehgs@qc.aibn
Please excuse my over enthusiastic attitude about this great pad.
But Port Lewis has come up with such a great inexpensive tool, in
this pad that it takes out 95% of the guessing regarding saddle fit.
It is such an incredible easy to use pad, that you do not have to
be a saddle expert to find the problem.  You may need some help
to fix it, but not to find it.
It will tell you if your saddle is crooked, or if you are.  Just
put the pad on under the saddle, do it up like you were going to
ride and longe your horse for 15 minutes.  If you have a nice even
impression on the pad, then it is not your saddle, roll out the
pad, and do it again, this time by riding in it for 15 minutes.
If you are the one that is crooked, it will show on the pad.  To
tell if its your horse, you will have to have a good look.  Sometimes
horses are only crooked when we are on them.  But we have already
bettered the odds of knowing by 2 out of 3.  It takes such little
time to learn so much.
Good luck.
Lynda  (Obsessed with saddle fit)