hug your horse today?

I got up this morning and one of the first things I do is called Puppy
check. Puppy check also includes horsey check.
When we first aquired our dog Dee, she went visiting and we "lost" her for a
day. We found her at our neighbors who didn't know we aquired her. We later
adopted Hershey or Hershey adopted us. We brought her home from a store
where she had been dumped off. So it is a ritual to do a puppy check every
morning.  We moved to Kentucky it became more than a puppy check.
Ansata had gone visiting one morning two days after we moved here.
Fortunately she visited early in the Sunday morning. My Brother was awakened
by our nieghbor, they managed to get her in with some reluctance.
This morning I woke to see NO ANSATA!! I saw Haley and usually Ansata is no
more than 50 feet away. My heart dropped. I went to every window that would
provide me every view. I scrambled out side in T-shirt, underwear, and
barefeet did I mention it had been raining??? You can imagine the site. Yes
I went out on my FRONT porch!! Low and behold Ansata was behind the new
mini-barn that I thought I could see behind from different angles of the
windows in our house! To My embarrasment a few cars went by of course I got
the usual honks. It isn't everyday that they get to see a woman walking
around in a tee shirt underwear and no shoes hollering for a horse. Next
time before I panic I think I will put on some pants!
Carla *beet "pulp" Red*
Ansata (I haven't seen her move that fast in months!)
Haley (that was funny Ann do it again with dad this time!)
Rob *rolling in the floor laughing my legs off my ass is already gone)