Re: RC: Gold Country

In a message dated 09/24/2000 5:34:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Merryben@aol.com writes:

<< So, does anyone know the results of the ride.  >>

All I know is that our son-in-law Dennis Rinde placed 5th and BC on their
Fadwah son General Geranium (that Lud and I bred and gave to them for a
wedding present last year).  Of course, Dennis runs a lot, but lots of
athletic riders run with their horses.  Beyond immediate family results, I
know little except that Robert Ribely finished before Dennis, so he may have
been 4th or even better.  They were together for awhile until late in the
ride, when Robert pulled ahead.

Barbara