choke

Hi

I am new to the ridecamp net so if this has been discussed please forgive
the repeat.

I have a NSH 5 year old that choked.  My question is:  We are not to give
her anything but grass until sometime around thanksgiving (living up north
we won't have grass much longer much less until Thanksgiving).     At this
point she can't tolerate hay even soaked.  I have started her on a senior
feed (soaked to the point of being real soupy) but it is meant for a senior
horse not a 5 year old.

Any suggestions about feed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Barbara

Neil & Barbara Josephson
NE-BAR COCKERS