Hips

Live to Ride , Ride to Live ! What else can anyone say? I have known many people with so called " limitations". I remember a couple years back, at Tevis, I was waiting at Robinson Flat, when in comes Maynard Munger, walking briskly, leading the last little way in. He has had replacements, but I cant remember if it was knees or hips. Anyway, Julie Suhr was also on the side waiting , and she says " How are you doing Maynard"?  And Maynard yells out  " Great ! Everything artificial is working really well ! "   I just feel that we are only limited by what we accept as limitations. Good Luck, Annie George