FORT HOWES/FEI

Just wanted to let those that are interested in competing in a FEI ride this year to help them qualify for Pan Am 2001 or Spain in 2002 that the Fort Howes 100 miler on June 9, 2001 will offer a FEI division.  Information on this will be available soon.  Rider packets going out November/December.

We also have a VHS tape available for those that are interested in seeing what the Fort Howes ride and  beautiful southeastern Montana has to offer.  The tape was made last year at our ride and is professionally done-lasting about 40 minutes.  If you are interested please contact us for a copy.

For those that have ridden here before, we are planning on changing some of our trails for next year so that you might see some new country.  We do have a go-ahead to put in permanent trail markings (YA-HOO).  As many of you know, some of our trails were effected by the fires this summer.  We're looking forward to including some of that area in our trails and coming up with some new areas, too.

Hope to see you on the trails-
Bill and Jan Stevens
Fort Howes Endurance Rides, Inc.
June 9, 2001